We want you to know that Immo Express respects the information we hold on you and you can trust us to respect your privacy and keep your personal information safe.
Some main points to consider:
- We will be transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with it.
- We will also use the information to help us understand you better and so that we can give you information of legitimate interest to you.
- If you tell us, you do not want to receive marketing messages we will stop sending them. We will, of course, continue to send essential information relating to a property or service you have with Immo Express.
- We will put in place measures to protect your information and keep it secure.
- We will respect your data protection rights and aim to give you control over your own information.
|We, us, our, Immo Express||Immo Express Limited|
|Personal information, information, data||Any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual|
Personal Information we collect about you
We may collect and use the following personal information:
- Email address
- Postal address
- Telephone and/or fax number
It is important to note that Immo Express will only use and acquire personal data when one of the following is adhered to:
- Legal Obligation;
- Vital Interests;
- Public Task; or
- Legitimate Interest.
We do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. Immo Express will only do this if you have consented to use of your information for a specific purpose. (e.g.) if you give us consent to tell a landlord that you were newly married or have children.
Data Protection Principles
We aim to ensure compliance with the principles of the Data Protection Act and as such all personal information collected about you must be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject;
- Collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal information that is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, is erased or rectified without delay;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is processed; personal information may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal information will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the Data Protection Act in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject;
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal information, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
|What We Use Your Personal Information For||Our Reasons (Legal Basis)||Our Explanation of Immo Express Legitimate Interests|
|Set up your user account||Legitimate interest||Process efficiency in dealing with such activity.|
|Notify you of the sales/letting process||Legitimate interest||Process efficiency in dealing with such activity, and to make improvements to our services.|
|Marketing communications to inform you of special offers, promotions, new lines and Sales. Provide you with online advertising.||Legitimate interest||Developing products, services, applications and designs that attract and retain customers. Improving customer interaction with our sites.|
|Notifying you about enhancements to our services, such as changes to the website and new services that may be of interest to you.||Legitimate interest||Developing products, services, applications and designs that attract and retain customers. Improving customer interaction with our sites.|
|Contact you to undertake customer satisfaction surveys, invite you to provide product reviews or for market research.||Legitimate interest||Developing products, services, applications and designs that attract and retain customers. Improving customer interaction with our sites.|
|Maintaining network and data security||Legitimate interest||To maintain the security of our network this in turns helps us to maintain the safety and confidentiality of your information.|
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser settings to prevent that. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of a website if you do so. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web.
There is information which you have consented to us using such as allowing us to contact and send you property related communications on a periodic basis. We also collect information about your internet activity using cookies which can often be controlled through internet browsers.
We use technologies to automatically collect information about your internet browser settings or Internet Protocol (IP) address, log in information and location based data to improve our website offerings to you and to enhance your online visit to us.
The Immo Express website and applications may automatically collect data about how you use our services in order to help us improve future functionality.
Certain devices can detect your approximate location, via latitude and longitude. The accuracy of this data is not in the control of Immo Express. You can disable location settings within your browser.
How long will your personal information be kept?
Immo Express retains personal data for as long as necessary to provide services, support and to fulfil transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes and enforcing our agreements.
How do I delete my personal data from Immo Express and what are the consequences?
You can always request that your data be deleted by sending us an email via email@example.com or write to us at:
- The Director
- Immo Express Limited
- Morcellement Boucan
- Grand Bay
Please note, however, that by deleting your personal data from software that Immo Express uses, it may hinder the best possible experience that Immo Express endeavours to give all of its customers.
To provide you with the best possible service we want you to be in control of how your personal information is used by us. Subject to the Data Protection Act 2017, you can do this in the following ways:
- You can ask us for a copy of the personal information we hold about you;
- You can inform us of any changes to your personal information, or if you want us to correct any of the personal information we hold about you;
- In certain situations, you can ask us to erase, block or restrict the personal information we hold about you, or object to particular ways in which we are using your personal information; and
In certain situations, you can also ask us to send the personal information you have given us to a third party.
Your trust is of the greatest importance and thus we categorically do not sell your personal information to any external companies.
We will only share your information if you have given us explicit permission to do so.
We may however from time to time pass your name and contact information to selected associates whom we consider may provide services or products that you would find useful, such as financial institutions or law chambers/firm or notary if you are in the process of buying or selling a particular property.
How to complain
Please do inform us promptly of any changes to any inaccuracies in your personal information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Immo Express will ensure that any requests are handled courteously, promptly and fully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2017.
How to contact us
You can contact Immo Express in a number of ways and we will respond to you as soon as we can, certainly within 30 days.
When you contact us please let us know how you would like Immo Express to respond to, whether that be phone, email or post, also please ensure you let us know how you would like to be addressed.
To contact us please do this either by post, email. Details to do this are as follows:
- The Director
- Immo Express Limited
- Morcellement Boucan
- Grand Bay
Can I contact anyone else?
If you are not satisfied with how Immo Express are dealing with your complaint you can contact the Data Protection Office at: http://dataprotection.govmu.org/English/Pages/default.aspx
- Data Protection Office,
- 5th Floor,
- SICOM Tower,
- Wall Street,
Immo Express can change this policy when required and whenever we feel necessary.